If you haven’t yet considered subscribing to the Email Updates from the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, then it’s time you did!
In their latest update (#4):
- If you are the victim of ransomware or have cyber threat indicators to share (**Revised with web addresses**)
- HHS Office of Civil Rights Guidance on HIPAA specific to WannaCry
- CISA Protections for private sector information sharing
- Where can I find the most up-to-date information from the U.S. government?
- Why connect with your local fusion center?
- FDA’s Public Workshop – Cybersecurity of Medical Devices
- How to request an unauthenticated scan of your public IP addresses from DHS