CMS is conducting Webinars on the Final Rules of the Quality Payment Program and the Physician Schedule – starting today!
1. Register for the December 9 Overview of the 2021 Quality Payment Program Final Rule Webinar 2:00 – 3:30 pm eastern
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, December 9 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET to provide an overview of the finalized policies for the 2021 performance year of the Quality Payment Program.
During the webinar, CMS subject matter experts will:
- Provide an overview of the Quality Payment Program, Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS), and Advanced Alternative Payment Models (Advanced APMs);
- Discuss 2021 policy changes for MIPS, MIPS Value Pathways (MVPs), and Advanced APMs, including the new APM Performance Pathway (APP);
- Highlight key differences between 2020 and 2021 program requirements; and
- Review additional resources for further information.
Following the presentation, CMS will answer questions from attendees as time permits.
Title: Overview of the 2021 Final Rule for the Quality Payment Program
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Time: 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. ET
Registration Link: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/cms/index.jsp?seid=1739
Please note: The audio portion of this webinar will be broadcast through the web. You can listen to the presentation through your computer speakers. CMS will open the phone line for the Q&A portion. If you cannot hear audio through your computer speakers, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com.
2. Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule: Understanding 4 Key Topics Call — December 10 1:30 – 3:00 pm eastern
Register for this Medicare Learning Network event.
The calendar year 2021 Physician Fee Schedule final rule provisions reduce burden, recognize clinicians for the time they spend taking care of patients, remove unnecessary quality measures, and make it easier for clinicians move toward value-based care:
- Extending telehealth and licensing flexibilities beyond the public health emergency
- Updating Evaluation and Management (E/M) coding guidance
- Updating the Quality Payment Program and Merit-based Incentive Payment System Value Pathways
- Updating opioid use disorder and substance use disorder provisions
During this call, CMS experts briefly cover provisions from the final rule and address your questions. We encourage you to review the final rule prior to the call.
Dr. Fife is a world renowned wound care physician dedicated to improving patient outcomes through quality driven care. Please visit my blog at CarolineFifeMD.com and my Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxBv_PCAYkbUCvnCjTzW0A/videos